IndianOil's Pipelines Division provides services in the field of project management. The clientele includes the existing pipelines companies and companies venturing into pipelines business.
The services provided in the area of Project Management are:
- For cross-country new pipeline projects we offer services from Concept to Commissioning:
- Project management consultancy to ensure timely completion of pipeline projects within approved cost with international quality standards
- Detailed design, engineering of mainline, stations, offshore terminals, tank farm, cathodic protection, etc.
- Detailed design, engineering of mainline, stations, offshore terminals, tank farm,
cathodic protection, etc.
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for implementation of Pipeline Projects Instrumentation, dedicated telecommunication system including optical fibre communication and Supervisory Control And data Acquisition system
- Vendor selection, procurement of materials and award of work contracts
- Construction supervision
- Construction supervision, testing and commissioning
- Build, Own, Operate and Transfer (BOOT) contracts for cross country pipeline and terminals
- Natural gas and Liquefied Petroleum Gas pipelines
- For existing pipelines, we offer services in project management in respect of capacity augmentation, revamping and de-bottlenecking
IndianOil's expert group of engineers located in different parts of the country deliver the services offered above. The customers can contact the Executive Director (Projects) for project-related services.