Welcome to IndianOil, The Energy of India
Welcome to the world of IndianOil, a diversified, integrated energy major with presence in almost all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources; a world of high-calibre people, state-of-the-art technologies and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices, quality-consciousness and transparency; and a world where energy in all its forms is tapped most responsibly and delivered to the consumers most affordably.
Energising the Nation’s Ascent
India's highest ranked Energy PSU in Fortune-500 list of 2023 (Rank 94), IndianOil recorded Revenue from Operations of ₹9,34,953 Crores and a net profit of ₹8,242 Crores for the financial year 2022-23
As a Brand with one of the largest customer interfaces in India, IndianOil reaches precious petroleum fuels to every nook and corner of the country through its network of over 60,000 plus customer touch-points, surmounting the challenges of tough terrain, climate and accessibility. The marketing network is bolstered by 70.05 MMTPA of Refining Capacity and more than 17,000 KM of cross-country pipelines. Moreover, IndianOil's R&D Centre at Faridabad, one of Asia's finest in downstream petroleum R&D, offers a competitive advantage to the Corporation through world-class technology and process solutions and innovative products. IndianOil R&D has also been instrumental in pioneering path-breaking research to leverage the potential of Hydrogen and other cleaner fuels for the sustainable progress of the nation.
One of India’s most socially responsive brands, IndianOil, has successfully combined its corporate social responsibility agenda with its business offerings. The Corporation has been partnering with communities in which it operates by supporting numerous initiatives connected with health, family welfare, education, environment protection, potable water, sanitation, empowerment of women and other marginalised groups.
Our Glorious Journey
IndianOil – In Every Part, In Every Heart
- IndianOil reaches precious petroleum fuels to every nook and corner of the country through its network of over 60,000 plus customer touch-points.
- The marketing network is bolstered by 70.05 MMTPA of Refining Capacity and more than 17,000 KM of cross-country pipelines.
- Over 34,000 Fuel Stations spread across India, fuelling the dreams and aspirations of around 30 million Indians every day.
- IndianOil's LPG brand Indane caters to more than 140 million customers.
- One of the leading Petrochemical players in India with a petrochemical production capacity of nearly 3200 KTA.
- Undertaking research in all facets of hydrogen, including production, storage and applications like fuel cells. To setup Green Hydrogen Plant at IndianOil's Panipat Refinery. IndianOil is also forging crucial partnerships to strengthen the Green Hydrogen ecosystem in the country.
- IndianOil has established itself as a leading CGD (City Gas Distribution) player in the country.
- The leading promoter of the Govt Of India's SATAT (Sustainable Alternative Towards Affordable Transportation) scheme. First Indian company to start CBG marketing under the brand name "IndiGreen".
- IndianOil has a Solar PV capacity of around 70 MW & Wind Capacity of 168 MW, with a total renewable energy capacity of nearly 240 MW.
- Collaborated with Israeli company Phinergy Limited to form 'IOC Phinergy Private Limited' (IOP) to commercialise the Aluminium-Air Battery technology in India.
- Achieved the milestone of installing over 7000 EV charging stations at IndianOil Fuel Stations across the country.
- Spent nearly Rs 1,800 Crore on CSR endeavours during the last four years across healthcare, education, sanitation, skill development, women empowerment and environmental sustainability.